UBS Inventory Software
With integrated inventory management software in Access UBS, you’ll get up-to-the-minute stock data across your general ledger, sales, and purchase orders
What’s in UBS Inventory Software
Customer database and reports
Supplier database and reports
Stocks sales and Purchase Reports
Landing Cost including freight, insurance
GST, SST, E-Invoice
Profit by Customer, Products, Salesperson
Project and Job Sales and Purchase
- Sales Order
- Delivery Order
- Sales Invoice
- Debit Note
- Credit Note
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Inv
- Purchase CN
- Purchase DN
- P. Return
- Adj Increase
- Adj Reduce
- Bill of Material
Inventory and stock management software
Provides you with the flexibility to handle all types of inventory transactions and have instant updates and inventory status at your fingertips.
More efficient order fulfillment
- Ensure accurate stock counts, with barcode scanning to register inventory information.
- Task flows displayed for easy reference.
- Alert customers immediately when Delivery Order and Sales Invoice are generated.
- SMS information directly from the system to customers or suppliers.
Smarter Inventory and stock management
- Gain inventory reporting.
- Optimise stock selection.
- Tighten stock controls.
- Accurately forecast stock needs.
Inventory software that provides greater visibility
Know exactly what inventory you hold at any point in time, get up-to-the-minute valuations, and keep a check on how quickly it’s moving.
Keep track of your inventory in different storage facilities with location codes so that you can plan more efficiently.
Access UBS Inventory Software FAQ
1. Is there any trial version?
We can install free 30 days trial version or 500 transactions whichever come first, without any obligation from you.
2. How many company can UBS Inventory software support?
You may create un-limited companies for UBS Inventory full version and 2 companies for UBS One Billing
3. Is the software license lifetime?
Software license is valid for lifetime but bear in mind that some old UBS versions may not compatible with new MS Window version.
4. What is Access Cover (Sage Cover)?
Optional yearly Access Cover subscription is for user to enjoy free upgrade and other benefits. 1st year Access Cover is free.
5. What if I do not renew Access Cover?
If you do not renew Access Cover, you still can use the software existing version forever without upgrade.
6. What do you mean by single user?
Single User can only be installed to one PC or laptop. You can purchase additional concurrent user for Local Network User
7. Does UBS Inventory support cloud?
UBS Inventory Software is a desktop on-premises Window application but we can host it on cloud with a yearly fee allowing remote access from anywhere, anytime.
8. What is a mobile license?
Free mobile license for valid Access Cover allows user to temporary transfer license from office PC to home laptop or vice versa.
9. What is an International Version?
International Version based currency is open to any currencies, thus allowing user to use in foreign country.
10. Do you provide training and assistance whenever we encounter issues?
We do provide on-site or online training by experience consultant and support maintenance contract for a fee.
11. Can I transfer license to another PC or laptop?
You can transfer license from one PC or laptop to another in 2 ways namely:-
a. De-activate exiting PC and re-activate new PC anytime by yourself within minutes if existing PC still intact.
b. Re-issue license with filled-in form forwarded to our principal to manually de-activate license within 4 office hours.
Both methods entitle free 3 times per year for valid Access Cover and one time for expired Access Cover less than 4 years. Admin charges will be impose for additional transfer. Access Cover expired more than 4 years require upgrade with a fee to transfer license.